Private one day tour of Bordeaux winery and Cognac distillery from Bordeaux
- Visit 2 cognac estates and meet the producers
- Visit of their wine cellars and distilleries
- Join an oenological workshop
- Blend your own red wine bottle
In a single day you will discover the two prestigious vineyards of Bordeaux and Cognac. You'll meet winemakers who will share their passion and secrets. You will join an oenological workshop and wine tastings.
The day-tour with your guide starts with a family of wine growers who owns two châteaux, one in Haut-Médoc and the other one in Côte de Bordeaux. After visiting the Château, you will join an oenological workshop in order to learn to recognize wines from different grape varieties. Then, you will blend your own red wine bottle of Bordeaux that you take away.
In the afternoon, you will visit two cognac estates and meet the producers during a private visit of their wine cellars and distilleries. These visits end with a tasting of some of their products.
- Visit of a château producing Bordeaux wines
- Oenological workshop where you blend and take away your bottle of red wine
- Stop in the Gironde coast where you can see the marshes and the Côte de Médoc
- Visit of a château, producing cognac and pineau des Charentes
- Visit of an artisan distiller who owns an independent family estate producing cognac for 5 generations
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local expert guide/driver
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurances
Tourism Office of Bordeaux, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us 10 minutes before the departure in front of the Tourism Office of Bordeaux.
- Dress code: casual and comfortable
- Minimum 2 people, maximum 8 people
- Departure: 9:00am
- Return: 6:30pm
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...