Short day wine tour with lunch in Graves from Bordeaux
- Learn how to pair food and wine
- Visit of two wine estates "Top Growth"
- Enjoy a French lunch in a winery
- Discover dry white and red wines
- Get all information from an official guide with professional card, French & English
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de Graves* including food and wine pairing. This beautiful terroir, historic birth of the Bordeaux vineyards produces red and dry white wines suitable for all dishes. In a friendly and casual atmosphere you will visit 2 wine estates with wine tasting of red and white wines and have a “casual lunch”! You will be back to Bordeaux by 3:00 pm just in time for new discoveries.
Your program for the day:
- 09.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a wine château
- 11.45am - tour, tasting and lunch at a second wine Château
- 03.00pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
*Château Bouscaut, Château Carbonnieux, Domaine de Chevalier, Château Couhins, Château Couhins-Lurton, Château Haut-Bailly, Château Malartic-Lagravière, Château Olivier, Château Smith Haut Lafitte, château Fieuzal.
- Transportation by coach to/from Bordeaux
- Professional licensed guide
- Wine tasting at each chateau
- French style lunch (starter, main dish, desert, wine)
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us at least 15 minutes before the departure time at the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- Group of 5 to 25 persons
- Open to adults from 18 years old
- From 23.May to 10. October except 15. August & 26. September
- from 9.15 am to 3.00 pm
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...