Amsterdam day trip from Brussels
- Spend an unforgettable day in Amsterdam from Brussels
- Discover the local production such as traditional cheeses and clogs
- See the main attractions of the city with our guide
- Enjoy some free time in the shopping streets, in the flower market or choose a guided boat tour (optional)
Do not miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam while visiting Belgium! The city is only at a stone’s throw away from Brussels.Once you have crossed the border, you will admire pastoral polder landscapes and a multitude of windmills. Upon arrival in Amsterdam, visit a local crafts center and discover the production of Holland’s pride: traditional cheeses and clogs.
You will have time for a short photo break near a traditional quaint Dutch windmill.Explore the heart of Amsterdam, passing the Dutch National Bank and the former Heineken brewery museum. You can embark on an optional guided boat tour that takes you along Amsterdam’s picturesque canals. This is an unforgettable way to discover the old city and it is undoubtedly the number one attraction of Holland’s capital. Next stop is Amsterdam’s most famous square called the “DAM”. The guide takes you on a brief guided walk to the Royal Palace and other highlights of the city. Then it is time for you to enjoy some free time in the shopping streets or visit the flower market.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transfer by coach
- Visit of a craftcenter
- Personal expenses
- Boat trip (optional)
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
Brussels City Tour Office - Grasmarkt – Rue du marché aux Herbes 82, 1000 Brussels
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- At 9.00 am
- Duration of Tour: 12 hours
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Take part to this full-day tour in Luxembourg and Dinant departing from Brussels and through the bea...
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whistle-stop t...
Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels a...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
Do you dream of tasting exceptionally delicious and refined chocolate? Look no further! Come taste &...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Located in the railway station of Schaerbeek, the oldest in Brussels, Train World combines the fasci...