Shopping session at Maasmechelen Village from Brussels
- Enjoy a comfortable roundtrip to Maasmechelen village designer outlet
- Discover more than 100 outlet boutiques
- Benefit from discounts up to 60 % on regular prices
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 150 luxury brands such as Calvin Klein, HUGO BOSS , Kipling, Links of London, Lacoste, Versace, 7 For All Mankind, Peuterey, Sarah Pacini, UGG ® Australia, Ted Baker, Guess and Le Creuset amongst the international brands. Discover also many local brands such as Stijn Helsen, Essentiel, River Woods and Scapa.
All these prestigious brands propose throughout the whole year their collection at reduced prices of - 30 % up to – 60 % of the regular price so do not miss the chance to make good deals.
- Roundtrip by coach
- Personal expenses
- Senior (over 65) and Students: reduced
- Child 4-12: reduced
- Child under 4: free
Brussels City Tour Office - Grasmarkt – Rue du marché aux Herbes 82, 1000 Brussels
- To note: In January and in July , the activity is available every day for the Sales period
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure ( strikes, weather, roadconditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- At 10.00am
- Duration: 9 hours
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Take part to our walk and discover the most secret places of Brussels with our guide. You will see t...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam while visiting Belgium! The city is only at ...