Private walking tour in Brussels
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
You will discover Brussels on a fascinating walking tour through the city center with a private guide. Learn more about the city of beer and chocolates, and see top attractions such as the famous bronze statue of a little boy, known as the Manneken Pis, that embodies the local's sense of humor. You will see also the majestic architecture of Grand Place, considered one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, with its elegant guild houses. You will go then to the historical Place Royale, built on the site of the main market square and where the coronation of King Leopold I – Belgium's first king – took place in 1831. You will stroll at your own pace and benefit from the expert knowledge of your guide. Ideal for first-time visitors, the tour is fully flexible and can focus on the main attractions or venture off the usual tourist path.
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
Grand-Place de Bruxelles, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
You will meet your guide under the clock at the Grand Place in Brussels.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, Italian, German or French
- Price is per group
- Every day
- From 1 April to 31 October: departure from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
- From 1 November to 31 March: departure from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam while visiting Belgium! The city is only at ...