Entrance Ticket to The Brussels Atomium
- Discover an unavoidable icon of Belgian architecture
- Be amazed by this giant iron crystal structure reaching 102 meters into the sky
- Go straight to the top and experience mind-blowing exhibitions
- Enjoy the best views of the Belgian capital and beyond
Discover the Atomium which is today a unique and iconic creation in the history of architecture and the most popular tourist attraction of Europe’s Capital.
The Atomium was constructed for 1958 for Brussels World's Fair (Expo 58). It represents an iron crystal structure of 9 atoms and is symbolic of the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
During your visit, you'll discover different parts such as the museum, the exhibition space and the viewing platform. An elevator in the inner tube leads to the topmost sphere, from where you can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view over Brussels and learn all about the Atomium's history in the museums.
- Admission to the Atomium
- Admission to the ADAM Brussels Design Museum
- Access to the temporary exhibition (depending on availability)
- Guided tour
- Parking (available for an additional fee)
- Adult: full price
- Senior: reduced price
- Student: reduced price
- Youth (>115cm - 17 years): full price
- Child (<115cm): free
- Visitors with reduced mobility: free
Square de l'Atomium, 1020, Brussels
Meet directly at the entrance of Atomium
To get there: Metro line 6 to Heysel / Heizel + 5 minutes walking
- Wheelchair accessible: only the upper orb is accessible by wheelchair, rest isn't
- Last admission is 30 minutes before closing
- Please note that there may be a line at the elevators during busy periods
- Photo credit: © Nathalie Becker | © Visual System | © Axel Addington | © Christophe Licoppe
- Every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (ticket office closes at 5:30 pm)
- Closed from 13 until 26 February
- 24 - 31 December from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (ticket office closes at 3:15 pm)
- 25 December and 1 January from 12:00 am to 6:00 pm (ticket office closes at 5:30 pm)
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
You will discover Brussels on a fascinating walking tour through the city center with a private guid...
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
You will depart from the Lake of Love or Minnewater, one of the most beautiful postcards of this cit...
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city.Departing from the Graslei, ...
Discover the Train Word museum which was awarded three stars for the 4th consecutive year in the 201...
In 2020, the Museum of Fine Arts in Ghent (MSK) is organizing the biggest Jan van Eyck exhibition ev...
On the way to Antwerp, you will stop for a few minutes at the Atomium to take a picture of an unavoi...
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of ...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...