Private day tour at the Estancia La Porteña
- Learn about Argentina's most important industries
- Discover the culture of the Pampas
- Enjoy a typical country-style barbecue prepared using only the finest quality meats
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted with a Pulpería (a typical establishment in South America where the main provisions were sold). You will get to see how a craft chocolate shop works and learn about the history of the town before you reach the Estancia.
Argentina is well known for its vast farmlands. Since the country's formal organization as a national entity in the second half of the 19th century, it followed an agricultural and livestock export model of development with a large concentration of crops in the fertile Pampas. It is largely limited to stock-raising activities and centered on the export of cattle hides and wool.
Once there you can take horse rides or go for a ride in a sulky (2-wheeled cart) while enjoying a buffet of traditional cold cuts, cheeses and beverages.
At lunchtime the group will enjoy a typical country-style barbecue cooked using only the finest quality meats. Dessert is accompanied by a folklore show, which is followed by a demonstration of gaucho skills. This whole package will give you an outlook on the Argentinian countryside and its history.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the visit is canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Important: You must provide the following informations during the booking: full names,passport numbers.
- The price indicated is per person
- Vegetarian menu option. Please inform us during booking
- Dress code is smart casual. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Time: everyday at 8.30am
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
Get to know the incredible art of tango dancing during this private tour that shows you one of the m...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...