Small group day trip to Colonia from Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a full-day trip to the picturesque town of Colonia in Uruguay
- A 2-hour and a half walking tour in Colonia with a professional guide
- Travel comfortably from Buenos Aires
Your full-day tour starts at your hotel in Buenos Aires. Your guide will then take you to the station to embark on a ferry to the city of Colonia. The ride lasts 1 hour and you can admire the amazings views during the trip.
Once arrived in the city of Colonia, you will enjoy a 2-hour guided tour of the city. This quaint town in Uruguay lies just on the opposite side of the River Plate. You will visit the historic center and be taken back in time. Founded in 1680 by the Portuguese, the town is famous for its cobbled, windy streets and colorful houses. Today, it is a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Learn from your guide about the city's layout and how it differs from the majority of Uruguayan cities. Admire its streets and houses as well as small bars, restaurants. After your tour, you will have three more hours at your disposal to explore the city on your own. You can head to one of its enchanting plazas and flower-filled parks. You can enjoy lunch and visit some art and craft shops, museums and a large yacht harbour.
After a nice day in Colonia, you will board on the ferry to return to Buenos Aires, where you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Ferry tickets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children between ages 2-8 years old.
Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Important: You must provide the following informations during the booking in order to buy in advance the ferry tickets: full names, date of birth, passport numbers and nationalities
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Every day
- departure at 8.30am
- Return at 5.00pm
You will be visiting the path made by Jorge Bergoglio before becoming ”The Pope from the end of the ...
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...