Teatro Colon Skip-the-Line access and Palaces of Buenos Aires Tour
- Enjoy a skip-the-Line access to the famous Colon Theater and learn its history
- Admire the palaces of Buenos Aires from the outside during a walking tour
- Discover the influences of La Belle Epoque on the city's architecture
Meet your guide in the late morning and begin the tour with a visit to the Colon Theater. The opulent, horseshoe-shaped theater boasts 2,487 seats and standing room for 1,000.
Spend an hour inside the Colon Theater before embarking on a 1.5-hour walking tour that takes in exterior views of the most impressive palaces of Buenos Aires. See the Aguas Corrientes Palace, Congress Palace and the Barolo Palace as well.
The tour focuses on La Belle Epoque, and its architecture and economic and social realities. Learn about the role of Argentina and influence of France and the world wars in the construction of the palaces.
- Admission to the Colon Theater with Skip-the-line access
- iew of the some palaces from the outside
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Teatro Colón, C1049 CABA, Argentina
Meet your guide at Tucumán 1171. He will be holding a sign "Musement + your last name"
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Please arrive ten minutes before the start of the tour
- A 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure Time: 10:50am
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
Get to know the incredible art of tango dancing during this private tour that shows you one of the m...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...