Cradle Mountain and Sheffield Town day tour
- See the fantastic Cradle Mountain vista and enjoy the scenic walk around Dove Lake
- Visit the Town of Murals where history and art come together
- Explore nature in one of the most beautiful places in the world
Enjoy a day traveling from Burnie to the World Hertiage area of Cradle Mountain. It's been described as one of the finest places in the world so Cradle Mountain is an absolute must on your trip itinerary! You'll see the Ballroom Forest, lakeside beaches and even a platypus or two during your trip. The walk around Dove Lake is a fantastic little adventure as it promises you a serene experience as well as a sip of some of the freshest water in the world.
Your next stop is Sheffield, a once rural town that has now become a hotspot thanks to its nickname, 'the Town of Murals'. This is definitely a must-see for art lovers and those who want to see what a quaint, rural town that holds a Tasmanian spirit really looks like.
- Bottled water
- Luxury coach travel
- Tour pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed return to your cruise ship before departure
- Local coach driver
- Expert guide
- Lunch or snacks onboard
- Infants (0-5 years old): Free
- Children (5-12 years old): Reduced
2 Bass Hwy, Burnie TAS 7320, Australia
Please meet your guide at the Makers Workshop at Burnie Port.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Those with heart problems or other serious medical conditions cannot participate in this tour
- There is a 2 passenger minimum that must be met in order for this tour to go ahead
- This tour has a maximum of 45 participants
- There will be a stop for lunch at one of the destinations
- This tour departs at 8.30am
- This availability of this tour varies weekly, please refer to the calendar
Break into Western Australia's capital on this Perth tour that includes many things, the most import...
This tour is the celebration of the local foodie culture. You'll visit Melbourne’s multicultural mar...
Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural w...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sy...
The Sydney attraction combo pass allows you to access the most famous attractions in Sydney. You may...
Caversham Wildlife Park is a Western Australian family-owned and operated wildlife park in Perth. It...