Private tour around the beautiful Cascais
- Go through the highlights of Cascais
- Discover Cascais old town
- Drive through the coastal road to Cascais
You will start by driving through the small villages in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, heading to Peninha Sanctuary, an unforgettable place, with a legend back to the XVI century. You will continue to the westernmost point of the European Continent, Cabo da Roca, with its 140 m height cliffs over the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
After that and by taking the coastal road to Cascais, you will go through the amazing Guincho Beach, the Cresmina Dunes and Boca do Inferno. Stops will be done for small walks and for photos. You will reach Cascais, the well known royal summer resort since the end of the19th Century, where you will do a walking tour through the old town and major sights.
- Stop at: Santuario da Peninha, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for visiting this special place, small walk is need to reach the Sanctuary
- Stop at: Cabo da Roca, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for photos in Cabo da Roca
- Stop at: Duna Da Cresmina, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: coffee break in this amazing place
- Pass by: Guincho Beach, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: drive through the coastal road to Cascais, including sightseeing of Guincho Beach
- Stop at: Boca do Inferno, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for photos in Boca do Inferno
- Stop at: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: walk tour though the historical places of Cascais.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (In Cascais, Sintra, Lisbon or Oeiras)
- Private tour
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Cascais, Sintra, Lisbon or Oeiras. Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator after booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 8 people per booking and a minimum of 8
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Daily at 10.00am
Enjoy a tour of Sintra, the capital of Romanticism and one of Portugal's most picturesque villages. ...
This is a must if you visit Portugal: the tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, old town, P...
With this tour, you'll have the opportunity to discover the highlights of Cascais, walk around Casca...
Starting in Sintra this small-group tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and ...
In a debut worthy of the name, Fuse rescues an old winery in Alentejo but instead of tasting the win...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...