Skip-the-line tickets of the Royal Palace of Caserta with optional guided tour
- Admire the interior of the Caserta Palace with its frescoes, sculptures and bas-reliefs
- Explore the beautiful park with its fountains and waterfalls
- Choose between an admission ticket or, for a more complete experience, a guided tour
Inaugurated in 1780 and included as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Royal Palace of Caserta was built by the Bourbons of Naples, sovereigns of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, evoking the style and magnificence of the Palace of Versailles and the Royal Palace of El Escorial near Madrid. The residence has four extraordinary courtyards and a sumptuous park decorated with numerous fountains and waterfalls.
The park of the Reggia and the scenic "Via d'Acqua," powered by the Caroline Aqueduct, are visited by thousands of tourists every day. In the park you will find beautiful sculptures inspired by classical mythology, water features, basins and waterfalls, among them the Grand Cascade, just behind the Fountain of Diana and Actaeon.
Together with the park, which alone has a width of 2.5 km, the Reggia (the Palace) occupies an area of 45,000 square meters and the residence itself is arranged on 5 floors, with a total height of 36 meters. Putting aside for a moment the beauty of the park and the gardens, you will discover the elegance and splendor of the interior: 1200 rooms, 134 staircases and countless stucco works, bas-reliefs, frescoes, sculptures and amazingly beautiful intarsia wooden floors.
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Palace of Caserta: historic apartments, park and English garden
- Guided tour (if selected)
- Headphones (with the guided tour option)
- Reduced-priced ticket: European Union citizens between the ages of 18 and 24 upon presenting a valid ID.
- Free: EU citizens under the age of 18 upon presenting a valid ID; Architecture, Archeology and Art History students upon presenting a valid certification for the current academic year; fixed-term and permanent teachers at Italian schools upon presenting valid certification issued by the academic director
- EU citizens between 18 and 24 years old: reduced
- Fixed-term and permanent teachers at Italian schools: reduced
- Children and youth (4-17): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Viale Douhet, 2/a, 81100, Caserta CE
- Ticket valid for the whole day chosen
- Duration: 3 hours
- Available languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French
- Every day except Tuesday
- Opening: 8.30am - 7.30am
- Ticket office closing time: 6.45pm
- Last admission: 7.00pm
- Exit from the museum: 7.25pm
- Opening hours 8.30am
- January, last admission: 3.00pm. Closing time: 4.00pm
- February, last admission: 3.30pm. Closing time: 4.30pm
- March, last admission: 4.00pm. Closing time: 5.00pm
- From April to September, last admission: 6.00pm. Closing time: 7.00pm
- October, last admission: 4.30pm. Closing time: 5.30pm
- November and December, last admission: 2.30pm. Closing time: 3.30pm
- January, last admission: 2.00pm. Closing time: 3.00pm
- February, last admission: 2.30pm. Closing time: 3.30pm
- March, last admission: 3.00pm. Closing time: 4.00pm
- From April to September, last admission: 5.00pm. Closing time: 6.00pm
- October, last admission: 4.00pm. Closing time: 5.00pm
- November, last admission: 2.00pm. Closing time: 3.00pm
- December, last admission: 1.30pm. Closing time: 2.30pm
Days closed: every Tuesday, 25 December, 1 January
Special openings: 26 December
Days with free admission: June 21st, July 26th, August 20th, October 13th, November 23rd, December 5th. The first Sunday of the month from October to March entrance is free; during this period there will also be free entrance to the Historical Apartments and the exhibition "From Artemisia to Hackert" and the entrance to the Park will cost: € 5 full price – € 2 reduced (18-25) – free under 18. The 18th-century Apartments, the Terrae Motus collection and the English Garden will remain closed.
- From October to March: every day except Tuesday, 10.00am and 3.00pm
- From April to September: every day except Tuesday, 10.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Join us on this 3-hour guided tour to visit one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and in ...
On this private 3-hour guided tour you will discover one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Ital...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Dekmantel, Off Sonar Barcelona with Boiler Room, Berghain for Klockworks, Panorama Bar invited by Ma...
SHOUT! | 04/04/2020 presents WADE ONLINE TICKETS / ONLINE TICKET >>> € 10 LIMITED TICKET PROMO - VAL...