Loop interior architecture walking tour with Pedway
- Explore Chicago from an insider's perspective
- Discover architectural interiors and underground passages of the pedway
- Great for any time of the year
- Learn from your passionate and knowledgable local guide
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground Pedway system for an in-depth, personal approach to a Chicago architecture walking tour downtown. Discover a creative route that weaves through buildings and secret short-cuts mostly indoors, making it great for all seasons.
View iPads with archival images of maps, historic photos and documentary video clips while your highly trained tour guide shares stories of Chicago history.
Interior architecture walking and Pedway tour highlights:
- Church in a Skyscraper with Stained Glass Windows
- The “Chicago Picasso” Sculpture
- Chicago Underground Pedway System
- The Contemporary Block 37 Development
- Marshall Field’s Department Store
- Sparkling Tiffany Mosaics
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Engaging tour guide commentary
- Shared use of iPads with video and photos
- Professionally printed Chicago Pedway map
- Special Chicago gifts
- Children 6-18 years of age: reduced
- Children 5 and under: free
Marquette Building, 140 S Dearborn Street, Chicago
- Please see calender for available dates and times
- Monday to Thursday at 10.30am
- Friday 10.30am and 3.00pm
- Saturday at 10.30am and 1.00pm
- Sunday at 12.00
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...
This tour will take you through one of the most architecturally striking and culturally dynamic citi...