- Discover the Gods' liqueur with an expert
- Travel through the history of the cognac
- Taste it and learn how to pair it with food
What is the essence of Cognac? What are the best ways to drink it? How to pair it with food? Join this Cognac masterclass in a former cognac storage to lift the veil on this unique spirit!
You'll enjoy a tasting workshop with an expert. He will introduce you to the elixir of cognac and help you to discover the various distinctive flavours, characteristics, vintages and blends of the great cognacs.
The expert who animates the session is a "Cognac Educator" certified by the BNIC (National Cognac Office), professional trainer and teacher who lives and works in the vineyard of Cognac, and he is fluent in English.
- A presentation of cognacs, the vines and the distiller’s skill
- The tastings
- A leaflet on how to taste a cognac
- Personal purchases or souvenirs
- Personal insurance
Relais de Saint Preuil, Chez Rivière, 16130 Saint-Preuil
- Minimum of 2 people, maximum of 12 people
- The workshop is only opened to people over 18 years old
- April 1st to January 31st
Everyday at 10.00am or 5.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore Martinican sweeties and culture on this food and walking tour in the downtown of the chief t...