Half day tour in the vineyards of Cognac
- Visit the vineyards and taste cognacs
- Meet the distillers of the region
- Visit a traditional barrel factory
Explore the famous Grande Champagne vineyards with an English speaking local guide. Visit the vineyards where the best cognacs are produced and meet the distillers.
During this tour you will be surprised by the calm that emerge from landscapes, but also by quietness that prevails in the wine estates... You also visit a traditional barrel factory.
Important: On Saturdays the barrel factory is closed. The visit is replaced by a stop at a craft distillery with a very different philosophy of cognac making from the first distillery visited. This second visit also includes a tasting of the products.
- Private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- Tasting of the property’s products
- Guided tour of a traditional cooperage (working week days only)
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local driver/guide
- Personal purchases and souvenirs
- Personal insurances
Meet your guide for departure in front of the Tourism Office of Cognac
- In August and on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, the visit of the cooperage, that is closed, is replaced by another visit
- Minimum of 2 people, maximum of 8 people
- This tour is private
- Dress code : casual and comfortable
- From April 1st to January 31st
Departure at 2.30pm
Return at 7.00pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
What is the essence of Cognac? What are the best ways to drink it? How to pair it with food? Join th...
Explore the famous Grande Champagne region with an English speaking local guide and driver, visiting...
tennis: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France E-Tickets Ti...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...
After the great success of the first edition last year, we decided to give the package again this ye...