Half day tour in the vineyards of Cognac
- Visit the vineyards and taste cognacs
- Meet the distillers of the region
- Visit a traditional barrel factory
Explore the famous Grande Champagne vineyards with an English speaking local guide. Visit the vineyards where the best cognacs are produced and meet the distillers.
During this tour you will be surprised by the calm that emerge from landscapes, but also by quietness that prevails in the wine estates... You also visit a traditional barrel factory.
Important: On Saturdays the barrel factory is closed. The visit is replaced by a stop at a craft distillery with a very different philosophy of cognac making from the first distillery visited. This second visit also includes a tasting of the products.
- Private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- Tasting of the property’s products
- Guided tour of a traditional cooperage (working week days only)
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local driver/guide
- Personal purchases and souvenirs
- Personal insurances
Meet your guide for departure in front of the Tourism Office of Cognac
- In August and on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, the visit of the cooperage, that is closed, is replaced by another visit
- Minimum of 2 people, maximum of 8 people
- This tour is private
- Dress code : casual and comfortable
- From April 1st to January 31st
Departure at 2.30pm
Return at 7.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore Martinican sweeties and culture on this food and walking tour in the downtown of the chief t...