Copenhagen 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour
- Discover Copenhagen and its canals by boat
- Explore the Danish capital at your own pace
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boat via the city's famous canals. Hop on and hop off at your own pace as the boat tour takes you through Copenhagen's harbour and idyllic canals.
See the city's beautiful castles, old listed houses, new buildings and all other sights of interest. There is something truly special about experiencing Copenhagen from the water, and if you want a closer look, simply hop on and off whenever and wherever you wish.
The tour covers major sights like Christiansborg Palace, National Bank of Denmark, the Opera, the Little Mermaid, Amaliehaven, Our Saviours Church and the Black Diamond.
- The Little Mermaid
- Amalienborg Palace
- Islands Brygge Harbor Bath
- Kalvebod Waves/Marriott
- Gammel Strand
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat pass
- Food and beverages
- Admissions to sights
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Gammel Strand 26, 1202 København K, Denmark
Please present a printed version of your voucher at the Gray Line/Stromma ticket stand at Gammel Strand 26. Tour departs from Gammel Strand.
- This ticket is valid for 48 hours
- For those using a wheelchair, a lift is available from street level to the boat, but there are a few steps down in the boat
- The wheelchair will have to be carried onboard
- It is not possible to bring an electric wheelchair
- First departure time is 10:00 am from Gammel Strand
- The Hop On Hop Off boat will not stop from September 16th to the 1st of May
- Daily: first departure at 09.00am
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour. You'll see a...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
During your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital at your own pac...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Enjoy a guided tour around the harbor and through the idyllic canals where your guide will tell you ...
"Tolle Tour durch eine unbekannte Stadt. Die Führung ging fast 3 Stunden und war sehr informativ. Vi...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Play a city game and go on a Copenhagen walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing...
Copenhagen is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world and biking is easily one of the best...
Choose between a one or two-hour guided segway tour, that lets you see Copenhagen City Centre all th...