Copenhagen 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Explore Copenhagen at your own pace for 48 hours
- Discover the Danish capital's major sights
- During summer, join the Mermaid, Christiania or Carlsberg tours
During your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital at your own pace for 48 hours! During the summer months, you can choose to join the Mermaid Tour, Christiania Tour and Carlsberg Tour.
See all of Copenhagen's highlights while hopping on and off as much as you like. Discover Copenhagen's beautiful churches, castles, historic houses, modern buildings and other sights of interest. The buses's electronic roofs close in the event of rain and are heated during winter.
- Cruise Terminals (summer only)
- The Little Mermaid
- Amalienborg Palace
- Rosenborg Palace
- Gammel Strand
- The Black Diamond
- National Museum of Denmark
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Mermaid Tour, Christiania Tour and Carlsberg Tour (summer only)
- Food and beverages
- Admission to sights
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Ved Stranden 14, 1061 København K, Denmark
Various stops including Gammel Strand and Nyhavn.
- 30 April - 11 September: ticket valid 48 hours
- 12 September - 29 April: ticket valid 24 hours
- 30 April - 11 September: Departures 9.30 am – 6.30pm
- 12 September - 29 April, 2017: Departures from 10.00am – 4.30pm
- First and last stop: Gammel Strand
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour. You'll see a...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
Discover the bike-friendly streets and picturesque waterside neighborhoods of Copenhagen on a 3-hour...
Enjoy a guided tour around the harbor and through the idyllic canals where your guide will tell you ...
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Go on a fun Helsingborg walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and loca...
Copenhagen has long been a hotspot for foodies, famous for its Michelin-starred restaurants and awar...