Pirate boat trip from Heraklion
- Join the Black Rose pirates for a half-day sail
- Explore the secrets of the sea
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch on the ship
Experience a half-day trip on the pirate boat Black Rose. Firstly, you will stop at St. George's bay for about 2 hours. You will have the chance to explore the bay and snorkel. Once your exploration of the bay ends you will enjoy a delicious BBQ meal that the pirate crew will prepare for you. Then, you'll sail to the picturesque fishing village of Sissi, and continue to Malia and to the Gulf of Stalis where you can swim and get some fruit juice. The Black Rose will return to Hersonissos at around 5:00pm where you will get your drop-off back to your hotel.
- BBQ Lunch
- Transport on an air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (up to 4): free
- Youth (5-12): reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel the tour due to adverse weather conditions, insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler
- Every day
Turn a relaxing day at the beach into a thrilling experience! Take this snorkeling boat tour from Ch...
Choose to have this half-day trip in the morning or in the afternoon. In the morning the trip will s...
Experience scuba diving with the assistance of certified instructors and live the thrill that sea im...
Your day will begin very early in the morning as the bus will come to pick you up. You'll reach Omal...
After a 2 or 3-hours ferry trip (depending on the chosen departure), you will reach Santorini island...
Take part in an unforgettable cruise from Ierapetra to Chrissi, one of Europe’s southernmost Mediter...