Traditional Cretan night at the village of Axos
- Discover the charming and quiet traditional village of Axos
- Learn what Cretan daily life and culture is all about
- Enjoy an evening of wine, food, music and dance
If you enjoy wine and local music, you're invited to join an unforgettable night in the Cretan mountain village of Axos.
The charming and quiet small traditional village is situated on an altitude of nearly 600 meters, between winding hills, not far from the northern coast of Crete. This small picturesque town is the perfect example of what traditional Cretan life and culture are all about. You can walk through the village, get to know some of the local people, study their daily habits and enjoy the local cuisine. In the evening you'll get to taste and the home-made Cretan wine and local products, all the while watching authentic folk dancers in traditional costumes show their skills accompanied by the lyre, the lute and the bouzouki. You'll enjoy dances from different parts of Crete as well as from mainland Greece and, if you want, you can try to learn a few steps yourself!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Cretan folklore show
- Cretan dinner (food and wine)
- Admission to Rethymnon Old Town
- Infants (0-2): free
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Unfortunately, this experience is not wheelchair accessible
Every day at 5:00 pm.
Turn a relaxing day at the beach into a thrilling experience! Take this snorkeling boat tour from Ch...
Choose to have this half-day trip in the morning or in the afternoon. In the morning the trip will s...
Experience a half-day trip on the pirate boat Black Rose. Firstly, you will stop at St. George's bay...
Your day will begin very early in the morning as the bus will come to pick you up. You'll reach Omal...
After a 2 or 3-hours ferry trip (depending on the chosen departure), you will reach Santorini island...
Take part in an unforgettable cruise from Ierapetra to Chrissi, one of Europe’s southernmost Mediter...