60-minute Dubai Marina evening cruise
- Take it easy and enjoy a slow-paced panoramic tour
- Get unparalleled views of Twisted Tower, Princess Tower, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Address Hotel, Al Fattan Towers, JBR
- Feel the buzz and vibrancy of a chic, urban lifestyle
You can't miss this unique panoramic snapshot at sea. Your slow-paced panoramic tour of Dubai Marina and Palm Lagoon features a world-famous skyline, 21st century architecture and the sheer exhilaration and vibrancy of a chic, urban lifestyle. This journey will highlight the most popular Dubai tourist attractions and sights of the most spectacular marina in the world. Some of the amazing architectural structures you will see along the cruise include: Twisted Tower, Princess Tower, Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Address Hotel, Al Fattan Towers and JBR.
- Bottled water
- Commentary on the sights by a personal guide
- Lightweight lifejacket
- 60-minute boat tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (5-12) weighing at least 10 kg: reduced
Al Feroz - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Your tour departs from Dubai Marina Walk (opposite Spinneys Supermarket and beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant).
- Check HERE the route map
- For safety reasons, women who are pregnant and children less than 10 kg cannot participate in this tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smartphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary
- The judgement on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- Hotel pick-up is available for an extra fee
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Daily departure times: 6.00pm; 7.00pm; 8.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is the larg...
Arabic for The Ultimate or TheTop, Al Muntaha is a restaurant that lives up to its name. See Dubai s...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...