99-minute boat tour of Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab
- Get up close and personal with the iconic sights of Dubai from a unique perspective
- Cruise by the Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Royal Palaces, Jumeirah Beach, Bluewaters Island, and many more
- Have a personal guided experience and pause for spectacular photographs
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural structures, beaches and marine life. No better way than to explore the incredible city of Dubai than out on the open water to enjoy the panoramic view of the city's magnificent skyline. You can choose between two tours and decide which adventure to embark on. On your tour listen out for some fun facts from the professional guides and have your cameras ready because you will be pausing for the ideal photo opportunities along the way.
99-minute tour: The original guided sightseeing tour
- Dubai Marina, Bluewaters, Ain Dubai, JBR, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab
You will start your cruise through Dubai Marina, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts in dock and the vibrant urban lifestyle that the development supports including the famous JBR Walk. The tour continues to the luxurious Palm Jumeirah and the fairy-tale of Atlantis hotel. Finally, your tour will give you a front-row seat to the Burj Al Arab, the world's first seven-star hotel.
- Bottled water
- Personal and expert guide
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Transportation to the starting point of the tour
- Children up to 12 years old weighing at least 15 kg: reduced
Dubai Marina Walk - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Your tour departs from Dubai Marina Walk (opposite Spinneys Supermarket and beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant).
- For safety reasons the following participant restrictions apply:
- children less than 15 kg cannot be carried
- women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- Hotel pick-up is available for an extra fee
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Summer Daily Departures (1st May - 15th September): 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00
- Winter Daily Departures (16th September - 30th April): 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
You can't miss this unique panoramic snapshot at sea. Your slow-paced panoramic tour of Dubai Marina...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
As Dubai faces the beautiful clear water you won't want to miss cruising on a traditional wooden dho...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
A traditional Omani dhow awaits your arrival to explore the dramatic southern coastline of the Musan...
If you can't make up your mind on which activity to experience in Dubai, don't miss your chance to c...