Burj Khalifa fast-track tickets levels 124 -125
- Skip the lines and get to see the highest skyscraper in the world hasslefree
- Enjoy stunning views of the entire city
- Feel as though you are taking a walk in the clouds as the fog descends upon the city in the early morning
- Discover the sun set coloring the city during your evening visit
- See the Dubai fountain show from a unique view point
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international scene, represents a tribute to engineering, architecture, design and to the city's capabilities. If you are traveling to Dubai, surely you must have heard about the Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the entire world.
Get the fast-track tickets and avoid the long lines at the tickets counter and elevator, easily get to level 125 and enjoy the breathtaking 360° degree view of Dubai, the desert, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah and do a virtual tour of Dubai through the Burj Khalifa's Viewfinders attraction: Dubai - A Falcon's Eye View. Pause in front of the green screen for a very special picture with beautiful backdrops illustrating the Burj Khalifa external facade or striking views of the city.
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Access to levels 124 and 125
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Souvenir photos
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- Don't forget to bring your ID or passport with you
- Please note: If you wish to see the spectacular fountain show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot
- This ticket allows you to skip the ticket, security and elevator lines
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- One standard ticket must be selected when purchasing a Child or Infant ticket
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- The entire At the Top experience is wheelchair accessible. Working service animals for the disabled are not allowed on the tour
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however, you are welcome to take your time
- For visitors to level 124 who wish to view the sunset, we would recommend booking an entry time approximately 90 minutes prior
- Parking is available in The Dubai Mall, Level 1 (Section M) of the Cinema car park
- Every day
- Admission every hour from 9.30am-10.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for available times
- Hours during Ramadan: 11.00am-5.00pm(prime)/6.00pm-11.30pm
Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00pm and 1:30pm
- Friday: 1:30pm 2:00pm
- Evening Shows: Daily: 6:00 to 11:00pm
- Every 30 minutes
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai,...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
Take your time to go on a relaxing desert safari enjoying the privacy of a journey tailored for you....
Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour driving towards Abu Dhabi and after an approximate two-ho...
Discover the beautiful red desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai on an evening safari to an exc...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand dunes a...
Get a chance to capture the mystique and grandeur of Dubai’s desert landscape. This tour is ideal fo...
Fly from Dubai’s most famous manmade island to the world’s tallest tower. On route from Atlantis The...