Burj Khalifa tickets: levels 124 and 125
- Rise above the city skyline in speedy elevators
- Wide unobstructed view of the landscape in every direction
- General admission to floors 124 and 125
- Special sunrise ticket options - start your day on top of the world
- Don't miss Dubai's golden hour from high up in the sky
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. You also have the chance to enjoy the most beautiful hour in Dubai, the golden hour. You will be dazzled by the sunset view with the city glistening lights and the desert wrapped up in the magical red glare. Step out on to the Burj Khalifa's open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama of the city, sea and desert. Your visit includes:
- Multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building’s construction
- Speedy elevators with LCD screens
- Glass observation decks on floors 124 and 125
- Sunrise tickets are also available so that you can enjoy special early access admission with complimentary coffee and a pastry.
- Admission to the Burj Khalifa
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Sunrise option only: complimentary breakfast of coffee and a pastry at The Café
- Souvenir photos
- Audio guides - available at the entrance counter for AED 25. Available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German. Children ages 8-12 have an option of a special children’s audio tour
- Children (ages 4-12): reduced for general admission tickets only
- Infants (ages 3 and under): free for general admission tickets only
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
- For your safety, the outdoor terrace may need to close during severe weather conditions. Refunds and rain checks are not offered for inclement weather
- Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However, shopping bags, strollers, sports bags, backpacks, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage Check Room located near the entrance. No food or drinks are allowed
- Working service animals for the disabled are allowed on the tour; however, other pets are not permitted. There are currently no accommodations for the hearing or sight impaired
- For the protection of guests and the facility, the following items are not permitted at any time:
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Aerosol cans
- Glass bottles
- Fireworks, explosives
- Firearms, ammunition
- Chemical weapons, mace or pepper spray
- Skate shoes or any footwear with wheels
- Every day
- 8.30am-12.00am (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
- Prime: 3.30pm-6.30pm (inclusive)
- Special sunrise admission Friday and Saturday 5.30am-8.00am during the cooler months
- Hours during Ramadan: 10.00am-1.00am (last entry at 11.45pm)
- January 3-31 At the Top levels will be open from 7.00am during weekdays, Sunrise option will continue to be available from Thursday to Saturday at 5.30am
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of ...
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a dir...
The Dubai Frame is the new addition to the marvelous architecture the city boasts of. Consisting of ...
Start your half-day city tour with hotel pick-up service in an air-conditioned vehicle that will tak...
Bask in the sun on board a luxury 33 ft Gulf Craft Walkaround yacht, which takes you on a spectacula...
During your overnight desert safari from Dubai, you'll have the chance to spend the night in the mid...