Dubai from the sky and high tea in Al Bayt - The Palace Downtown
- See the best of Dubai from above on a 20-minute seaplane ride
- Enjoy an exclusive afternoon tea experience at Al Bayt in Palace Downtown Hotel
Experience the lavish High Tea in Al Bayt at The Palace Downtown which offers a luxurious atmosphere with breathtaking views of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Indulge in a variety of beverages and nibbles while enjoying the traditional ambiance with a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream, preserves, pastries and carrot cake, served with a choice of tea or coffee. The experience continues with spectacular view of Dubai city on a 20-minute aerial excursion providing views of Dubai’s most iconic landmarks and stunning landscape. Come on board our luxurious seaplane and experience the thrill of a water takeoff and landing on the glistening waters of the Arabian Gulf. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, World Islands, Burj Al Arab, the historic Dubai Creek, Port Rashid and more. Get a bird’s eye view of this spectacular city that bustles during the day and shimmers at night.
- English speaking driver
- 20-minute seaplane tour
- Afternoon tea at Al Bayt
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Children (2-11): Reduced
- Infants (0-1): Free
A driver will come and pick you up at your hotel lobby between 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Please be aware you will need to present your passport in order to be able to board the seaplane
- Dress code for Al Bayt is smart casual
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira-1.15 pm
- Bur Dubai-1.30 pm
- Burj Al Arab Area-1.30 pm
- Downtown-1.45 pm
- Sheik Zayed Road-1.30 pm
- Al Barsha-1.15 pm
- Jebel Ali-1.00 pm
- Marina/Jum Beach Res-1.30 pm
- Palm-1.15 pm
- Sharjah-12.30 pm
- Ajman-12.30 pm
- The experience starts at 14.00
- Pick up time from your hotel lobby is between 12.30pm-1.30pm
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai where you'll drive across beautiful oceans of towering sa...