Ski Dubai Ski Slope Session Pass
- Guests get a 2-hour session pass at Ski Dubai’s Ski Slope
- Guests can enjoy snowboarding and skiing in Dubai’s indoor ski area
- Skiers and snowboarders can try the resorts 5 runs that differ in difficulty, height and angles
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom and time (2 hours) to indulge in your love of the snow. Remember, only guests meeting the minimum skill requirements can access the main Slope. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will need to take lessons. Helmets are compulsory for all Ski Dubai guests taking part in recreational skiing and snowboarding.
- Admission fee
- Activity equipment
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- Personal expenses
Mall of The Emirates - E11 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Guest must bring their valid ID or passport, to be presented upon entry.
- The last ticket will be sold at Saturday to Wednesday: 9.30 pm; Thursday to Friday: 10.30 pm.
- Guests must meet the following skill requirements to access the main slope including stopping safely, linked turns, speed control and ability to use the lifts.
- Participants who do not meet these skill requirements will be required to enrol and take lessons.
- Opening times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Boots
- Ski poles
- Disposable socks
- Helmets for children
What to Wear:
- Thermal Shirt
- Thermal Pants
- Festive Seasons (Dec 15-Jan 28)
Weekdays: 10.00 am - 12.00 am
Weekends (Fri & Sat): 9.00 am - 12.00 am
- Normal Timings
Sunday - Wednesday: 10.00 am - 11.00 pm
Thursday: 10.00 am - 12.00 midnight
Friday: 09.00 am - 12.00 midnight
Saturday: 09.00 am - 11.00 pm
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai where you'll drive across beautiful oceans of towering sa...