Malahide & Powerscourt Tour
- Cross the summit of Howth Head and enjoy a panoramic view of Dublin Bay
- Discover the history of the Talbot family on a guided tour of Malahide Castle
- Enjoy the fresh air and seafood in the beautiful harbour town of Howth
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to Malahide Castle, set on 250 acres of parkland and gardens in the pretty seaside town of Malahide. Dating back to the 12th century, it was a fortress and a private home for nearly 800 years. Here you can admire the interesting mix of architectural styles and the beautiful furniture as well as the extensive collection of Irish portraits, mainly from the National Gallery. You can also stop for a light refreshment and learn about the fascinating history of the Talbot family.
The tour will take you past magnificent coastal scenery and a panoramic view of Dublin Bay, a UNESCO biosphere heritage site. Set against a backdrop of the Wicklow Mountains, this view is regarded as one of the world's great seascapes. Your tour will also make its way to Howth Harbor. Howth is a small fishing and yachting port as well as a popular suburban resort on the north side of Dublin. Its pubs, hotels and fish restaurants make a day in Howth a pleasant outing from Dublin.
- Admission and guided tour of Malahide Castle
- 1-hour stop in Howth fishing village
- Free Dublin highlights walking tour
- Live commentary by a Failte Ireland trained guide
- Free loop on the DoDublin Hop on Hop off tour
- 2 Kids Go Free with every fare paying adult
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 5-14)
Tour departs from Dublin Bus HQ at 59 Upper O'Connell Street
- Onboard Wi-Fi is available
- Upon booking your tour, all guests must email email@example.com to confirm the booking. Tour operator will then give you a confirmation number
Tour depart at 11.00am:
- January - Saturday only
- February & March - Friday and Saturday
- April - October - daily
- November - Friday and Saturday
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
The Blarney Castle & Cork tour features a guided coach tour of the Irish countryside, a visit to the...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
Relax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the h...
2020 is a very important year as it marks the 175th anniversary of the Irish Famine which was a peri...