Cinque terre full immersion with typical Ligurian lunch
- Discover Cinque Terre and its villages: Manarola, Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Monterosso
- Light lunch with typical products from the region
A whole, intense, unforgettable day dedicated to discover one of the most enchanting landscapes in the World. Four little villages, suspended between sea and land, hanging from sheer cliffs surrounded by hills and vineyards. Upon arrival in Manarola we’ll have free time to discover the little village. A local train will then take us to the second village Riomaggiore for a pleasant stop to admire its beauties. We will proceed by boat to Monterosso, an ancient fishing village considered 'the pearl of the Cinque Terre', where you will be overcome by enchanting beaches and luxuriant vegetation that surrounds the little village. Here you will have free time to plunge into the crystal sea and eat a typical Ligurian light lunch (included if option selected).
We’ll continue to Vernazza where we will admire the intricate layout of this village with its 'carruggi' (narrow lanes) and steep stairways. After the visit to Vernazza we will reach La Spezia where our bus will be waiting for us to go back to Florence.
In addition to comfortable clothes, we recommend you bring swimwear and a hat to protect you from the sun! The itinerary may be modified by act of force majeure and the boat service may be replaced by other services in the case of bad weather.
- Tour escort
- Boat and/or train tickets
- Typical Ligurian lunch
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Infants: 0-3 for free
- Children: 4-12 half-price
- It is recommended to wear comfortables clothes, swimmer and a hat to protect yourself against direct sunlight
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour, Meet our assistants at the meeting point at 6.45am and give them your voucher
- Please note that in case of bad weather the boat service will be suspended and the itinerary could be modified
- Please note: Due to recent storms, there have been some rockslides along the 'Path of Love'
- Daily at 7.00am IN FRONT OF REALE BAR
- (Unless otherwise agreed by the municipality)
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...