Day trip from Florence to Pisa, Siena and S. Gimignano
- Visit the world-renowned Siena, its square and the Piazza del Campo
- Enjoy free time in San Gimignano, listed as UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit the belltower, the Square of Miracles complex and the Cathedral
Tick 3 iconic jewels off your bucket list with this excursion from Florence to Tuscany's world-renowned towns: Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa.
Your day starts with a bus journey from Florence to Siena with your English speaking tour leader who will tell you all about the history and traditions of this town.
Once arrived, you'll meet your local guide for a more in-depth visit. Renowned for the Palio which dates to the Middle Ages, Siena is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy a guided tour with skip-the-line access to the magnificent Duomo and reach the Piazza del Campo..
On the way to San Gimignano you will take in the idyllic Tuscany countryside, with its gentle hills, the vineyard that produce the world renowned Chianti wines, the iconic Cypress and Olive trees. Enjoy your free time in the town, wander on the narrow streets and admire the medieval architecture. After lunch and free time, taste the true flavor of Tuscany with a small tasting and a glass of the famous local wine.
We'll then head to Pisa where stands the most famous bell tower in the world (from the outside) and the Square of Miracles. Your tour leader will give you insights about Pisa, its history. You'll see the Duomo and the Baptistery, the elaborated medieval facades, the frescoes and the marble patterns which decorate them. You'll be escorted to the entrance of the Cathedral and enjoy free time at the Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles)
We will then head back to Florence, having covered the best of Tuscany in one day.
- Fully guided tour
- Tasting of local wine
- Round trip transportation on air conditioned bus
- Skip-the-line access and entrance ticket to Siena and Pisa Cathedral (Except Sundays)
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Children (2-14): reduced
- Infants (0-1): free of charge
Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, Florence
Meet us 15 minutes before the departure at Piazza dell'Unità Italiana in front of the Hotel Baglioni, near Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The driver-guide will wait for you at the Obelisk, right in the middle of the square. Coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets to be easily recognizable.
- The climbing of the Pisa Tower is not included. You can book tickets independently with entry times between 5.30pm and 6.00pm. If you prebook any timings outside of these, you will not be able to enter the monument or may miss your bus back to Florence.
- We cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance, strollers or baby carriages on this tour
- It is not possible to visit the Siena Cathedral on Sundays and religious festivities, your guide will include a valid alternative in Siena
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Meeting time: 7.45am
Departure Time: 8.00am
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Explore the art, culture and medieval history of Italy on this private 10-hour Siena, San Gimignano ...
Steer clear of the long queues and take advantage of our privileged access to the majestic Florence ...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
During the private tour your personal guide will tell you the secrets of the whole square called “Fi...
Overview:Florence is packed full of world-famous sites and this Best of Florence Tour is designed to...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
Immerse your senses. Feel the cool breeze on your face. Smell the sweet scents of pure nature throug...
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a half-day scenic tour from San Gimignano, and enjoy...