Florence Cathedral and Baptistery with restoration workshop guided visit
- Explore the Cathedral and Baptistery of Florence
- Discover the stonemason workshop of Michelangelo
- Visit Brunelleschi’s dome, Giotto's bell tower, and the crypt of Santa Reparata
- Sample delicious wine, cheese, and balsamic vinegar
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell tower, Dome and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo.
Take a step back into time and explore Florence's cathedral complex. Special images and reconstructions will come to life as you are guided by an authorized expert through the workshop where Michelangelo himself worked on the famous David. The facility is still in use today, with the same tools and techniques perfected by many artists long ago.
You will also take part in a guided tour of the Baptistery and the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, giving you the chance to marvel at the beautiful art and restorations of these structural masterpieces.
When your tour is over, you are invited to sample some pleasant Chianti wine with a delectable bite of cheese and balsamic vinegar. The visit doesn't stop there. Your ticket will also grant you access to other structures in the cathedral complex. On your own you can visit Brunelleschi's dome, the crypt of St. Reparata, and Giotto's bell tower. The Renaissance is yours to explore!
If you prefer you can also choose the option with lunch instead of the tasting. End your wonderful experience in the best way with a Tuscan lunch with drinks in an historic restaurant in the heart of the characteristic Medicean district, near the Cathedral square.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance
- Guide authorized by Opera Santa Maria del Fiore
- 72h entrance ticket for all the Duomo Complex Monuments (except the Brunelleschi’s Dome)
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar
- Lunch (if selected)
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge (lunch not included)
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced price
Piazza di San Giovanni 7, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Internal courtyard of Antica Canonica di San Giovanni. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes
- Every Monday at 12:00 pm
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...