Florence Cathedral and Terraces guided visit with optional tasting or lunch
- Explore the Cathedral of Florence on this guided tour
- Climb the Cathedral's Terraces for an amazing view
- Sample wine, cheese, and balsamic vinegar or enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Visit Giotto's bell tower and the crypt of Santa Reparata
Tour with exclusive visit and 72h ticket to the Duomo complex: Cathedral, Crypt, Baptistery, Bell tower, and Museo dell'Opera del Duomo.
Explore Florence's famous Cathedral from top to bottom on this tour. It will start with a video describing the creation and evolution of Santa Maria del Fiore church and its complex. Special images and reconstructions will come to life as your guide leads you through the marvelous Cathedral, where you will be able to see Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescos, and Bandinelli’s marble choir.
On this exclusive tour, you'll also have the chance to step onto the Cathedral's panoramic north terrace where you can admire the center of Florence from on high. Head up to the beautiful 360˚ view of Florence and the fantastic hills which surround the city!
When you finally climb down from the heavenly top of the Cathedral, you are invited to sample some pleasant Chianti wine with a delectable bite of cheese and balsamic vinegar. The visit doesn't stop there. Your ticket will also grant you access to other structures in the cathedral complex. On your own you can visit Brunelleschi's dome, the crypt of St. Reparata, and Giotto's bell tower. The Renaissance is yours to explore!
If you choose the option with lunch included then end your wonderful experience in the best way with a Tuscan lunch with drinks in an historic restaurant in the heart of the characteristic Medicean district, close to the Cathedral square.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance
- Introductory movie to the history of Florence and to the Cathedral complex
- Guide authorized by Opera Santa Maria del Fiore
- 72h entrance ticket for the Cathedral complex monuments (except the Brunelleschi’s Dome)
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar (if selected)
- Lunch (if selected)
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge (lunch not included)
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced
Piazza di San Giovanni 7, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Internal courtyard of Antica Canonica di San Giovanni. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure.
Number of steps to reach the top of each monument:
- Terraces: 153
- Terraces + Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 + 310 from the Terraces
- Giotto's Bell Tower: 414
Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing: is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses. Access to the Dome, the Campanile and the museum is not allowed with bulky bags and backpacks. The cloakroom is located at the ticket office of the Museum.
Note: until March 2019 the guided tour will be preceded by the vision of an introductory video on the Duomo Complex. From April 2019. due to the unavailability of the Opera del Duomo dedicated space, the video projection will be suspended until further notice.
- Monday to Saturday
- From November to March at 10:30 am
- From April to October at 11:00 am
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...