Florence in one day with Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- Avoid wasting time and skip the queue thanks to the priority entrance
- Listen to the interesting explanations of your expert Certified Guide
- See Michelangelo's famous David and masterpieces by Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian and many more
A quick tour specially created for those who want to immerse themselves, with a small group, in the charm of Florence. Avoiding the long lines, you will visit the two most famous museums of Florence and you'll discover the secrets of the city's historic center, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Your tour begins at the Uffizi Gallery where your guide will welcome you and, skipping the line, will take you for two exciting hours through the beautiful frescoed rooms of the Uffizi Gallery that contain the most important works of the Italian Renaissance in the world. You will admire Giotto, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio and the masterpieces of many other artists ...
After this unforgettable experience, you will walk in Piazza della Signoria where stands Palazzo Vecchio, the heart of the local government of the city and the sixteenth-century residence of the Medici family. Admire the sculptures of the Loggia dei Lanzi and then continue to Piazza del Duomo where you will listen to the secrets and mysteries of the construction of Brunelleschi's Dome and be amazed by the Baptistery with the golden tiles of the Gate of Paradise, Giotto's Bell Tower and the beautiful Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with its beautiful facade in polychrome marble.
In ten minutes walk you will reach the Galleria dell'Accademia where, thanks to the reserved entrance, you will soon be welcomed by Michelangelo's David, icon of male beauty and symbol of Florence and you will discover the anecdotes of the most famous statue in the world and its history along with other timeless works of the Renaissance. In the "Tribuna di De Fabris" you will also admire the other 5 impressive sculptures by Michelangelo: the Four Prisoners and the St. Matthew.
The tour will continue with a visit to the section of the gallery dedicated to the collection of musical instruments of the Medici family where you can admire the most expensive Stradivarius in the world, the oldest piano and other beautiful unique instruments!
At the end of the tour you can stay inside the Museum until closing, to see the poetic plaster casts of Lorenzo Bartolini in the magnificent Gipsoteca, the large collection of altarpieces on a gold background on the upper floor of the Gallery and other Renaissance paintings dating back to fifteenth and sixteenth centuries.
Your guide will greet you after pointing out the famous San Lorenzo Market, known for its fun shopping and traditional street food.
- Private or group tour (depending on the one selected)
- Ticket reservation and option for priority access to the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery
- Assistance with entry to museums. Disabled access guaranteed
- Monolingual tour conducted by Certified Tour Guides
- Earphones to always hear the explanations of the guide
- Child (0-6): free of charge
- Youth (7-17): reduced
Via Lambertesca 2, 50122 Firenze FI
- The local operator is not responsible for any delays sometimes caused by the security checks required to access the Museums
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group max 10 people
- From Tuesday to Sunday (except the first Sunday of each month)
- At 8.30am for both private and group tour
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchant...
This full-day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Florentine cuisine and taste the fruit of ...
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Florence, attend the show cooking and discover the fl...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...