Florence Medici family conspiracy – city game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Florence
- Discover the Medici Palace and Chapel
- Cross the Ponte Vecchio, the most beautiful bridge in Florence
- Uncover secrets about the old ruling family of Florence
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game and go on a Florence walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this Florence tour, you will learn about the influential Medici Family and you will see the Medici Chapels, Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Medici Riccardi and many more hidden places and iconic landmarks.
Are you up for an adventure in Florence?
You are Giuliano de Medici, the brother of the famous Lorenzo “The Magnificent” de Medici. You and Lorenzo have been ruling Florence for nearly 10 years now, after Piero di Cosimo de Medici, your father, passed away.
It is the year 1478, and Easter is approaching. You are aware of rumours of a conspiracy against your brother Lorenzo, and perhaps against yourself as well; there are only a handful of people who dare go against you. The Medici Family has many friends in Florence and today you are on a mission to find out what is going down and when.
The conspirators will be punished, and you take it upon yourself not to let any harm come to your
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Cappelle Medicee
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Pitti
- Church of Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza della Signoria
- Corridoio Vasariano
- La Fontana Di Benvenuto Cellini
- Church of Santa Felicita
- Museo degli Argenti
- Giardino di Boboli
- Florence Historic Center
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 1, 50123 Firenze FI
Begin your quest in Piazza di Santa Maria Novella.
- Note The Medici Palace is closed after 7.00pm, but you can continue playing
- Your game will end next to Palazzo Pitti
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3.5km
- The Florence Wars: The Medici Conspiracy has a 2 hours solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English, German, French and Spanish
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
The museums included in this ticket are: - The Porcelain Museum - The Boboli Gardens - The Bardini G...
Go on a treasure hunt in Florence where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Visit two of the most famous museums in the world, the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi, skipping th...
Jump onboard your CitySightseeing red open-top double-decker bus and get to know the gorgeous Italia...
Meet your guide and walk with your new friends through the city center where you will fall in love w...
Prendi parte a un originale percorso per il centro storico di Firenze, pensato per i più piccoli. Il...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, two of Italy's most importan...
Three hundred years ago, aristocratic and noble young men from Europe began taking a trek through It...
The first-ever, original and most popular cooking class in Florence! Meet a famous and charismatic c...