Hand-made pasta and gelato cooking class
- Experience creating hand-made pasta and sauce
- Taste everything you create and drink good wine
- Enjoy a hands-on session with a fun team of chefs
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
Get ready to learn Tuscanbites old mama’s cooking secrets. A course of Tuscan hand made Pasta, Tagliatelle, Gnocchi, and Gelato. While enjoying the hand son session, a glass of wine and fun expertise professionals.
First of all, you will learn to make Handmade Pasta (tagliatelle) and sauces with fresh ingredients. You will make a traditional Tagliatelle, from dough made by a special machine, to hand made a draft and finally cut Your Tagliatelle ready to cook. After Tagliatelle You enjoy learning how to make the best fresh potatoes "Gnocchi" in Town.
Lastly, you prepare the Gelato following the original recipe, just using your hands, without any machine.
The class will be held at Tuscanbites place, the menu can be tailor-made to your group likes. After cooking you can taste your dishes and drink a very good glass of wine.
- Fresh Handmade Tagliatelle
- Hand Made Potato Gnocchi
- Tomato amp Basil Sauce
- Custard Ice Cream
- Red/White wine or Beer or Drink
- All ingredients
- Food and wine tasting
- Notes of the recipes to take home with you
- Chef guide
- Wine tasting
- Use of equipment
- Food tasting
- Child (6-13): reduced
Via della Anguillara 37r, Florence, 50122, Italy
TuscanBites cooking school
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday:
- Morning 9:00 am: Arrive to school - introduction and distribution of apron
- 9:30 am: Cooking lesson of Tagliatelle
- 9:45 am: Cooking lesson of hand made Gnocchi
- 0:30 am: Cooking lesson of Sorbetto and Gelato
- 11:00 am: End of cooking class - sitting at table of restaurant
- 11:15 am: Tasting what You made
- 2:00 am: End of session
Wednesday - Friday - Sunday:
- Afternoon 5:00 pm: Arrive to school - introduction - distribution of apron
- 5:30 pm: Cooking lesson of Tagliatelle
- 5:45 pm: Cooking lesson of Gnocchi
- 6:30 pm: Cooking lesson of Sorbetto and Gelato
- 7:00 pm: End of cooking class - sitting at table of restaurant
- 7:15 pm: Tasting what You made
- 8:00 pm: End of session
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travelers of the same age and to discov...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchant...
This full-day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...