Morning excursion to Pisa with Leaning Tower and Cathedral tickets from Florence
- Discover the famous Square of Miracles in Pisa, with the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Visit the Tower of Pisa and learn the history of the city with an expert, local guide
DEPARTURE: 8:00 AM
MEETING TIME: 15 MIN BEFORE DEPARTURE - PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.
Discover the Square of Miracles, whose name comes from a poem by Gabriele D'Annunzio, who considered these monuments "miracles". Here you will see the Baptistery (exterior) and then visit the Cathedral. Climb the stairs of the Leaning Tower and when you reach the top admire the view over the gorgeous square. The Tower is actually considered a part of the Cathedral because it was built as its bell tower.
You will have some free time to explore the square on your own at the end of the guided visit: take pictures, go souvenir-hunting or just take a break and relax on the green lawn that surrounds the square before coming back to Florence.
- Transportation from/to Florence
- Multilingual tour escort
- Expert, local guide in Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral (subject to availability - in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri)
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower
- Entrance to the tower is not permitted for children under 8 years of age
- Infants 0-3 years of age: free
- Children 4-12 years of age: 50% reduced
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Firenze FI
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs. Meet the assistants at 8.15am and give them your voucher
- It is strongly recommended to wear appropriate clothing for church and comfortable shoes
- Tour is guaranteed when the minimum number of participants is reached. (Min: 2 people)
- The entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance, in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Note: For entrance to the Leaning Tower children under 8 years old are not allowed
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 8.00am ENGLISH & SPANISH
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...