Pisa and Lucca tour with Buccellato tasting and optional lunch
- Discover the majestic Square of Miracles in Pisa and visit the Cathedral
- Follow a professional guide in the discovery of Lucca's medieval old town
- Taste Buccellato, a delicious and rare Lucchese cake
- Select the option with lunch to savor the typical flavors of Tuscany
Both Lucca and Pisa are worldwide renowned for their incredible architecture and rich history. Delve into the art and taste of Tuscany on this informative and fun tour from Florence!
Pisa is the first stop and here you will meet your knowledgeable guide: the tour starts in the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli, where you'll admire the Baptistery and the world-famous Leaning Tower before visiting the majestic Cathedral, which was completed in 1092. Pop into the local shops to buy souvenirs or stop for a quick coffee before leaving for Lucca.
Famous for both the well-preserved Renaissance walls surrounding the city center and cobblestone roads, Lucca has huge gates and impressive ramparts. Follow your guide to the enchanting old town center walking along a section of the walls and enjoying a breathtaking view over the rooftops. Anfiteatro Square, San Martino Cathedral and Guinigi Tower are the main attractions, along with a pleasant stroll through quaint streets, lined with antique shops. The tour ends with a tasting of Buccellato, a typical Lucchese cake filled with sultanas, raisins and aniseed - the perfect end to a perfect day! The Lucchesi people say that if you visit Lucca and don’t eat some Buccellato, then you haven’t really been there!
You can also choose to add a typical Tuscan lunch, which includes an appetizer, a first course, dessert, water and wine: the best conclusion for this unforgettable experience!
- Panoramic tour by fully-fitted GT coach
- Expert multilingual tour escort
- Guided tour of Pisa and its Cathedral
- Guided tour of Lucca
- Buccellato cake tasting
- Lunch (if selected)
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-12): 50% discount
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Florence FI, Italy
Bus Terminal at Piazzale Montelungo, next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for the assistance staff wearing a fuchsia jacket with the logo Ciao Florence.
- Please note that the entrance to the Cathedral of Pisa is free. In the most crowded days, it could not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. You'll be offered a tour of Piazza Cavalieri as an alternative
- The entrance to the Cathedral requires a strict dress code. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- November to March: Thursday and Saturday at 9.00am
- April to October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 9.00am
This full-day tour includes the home of St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals and ecolog...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
Discover two thousand years of history of the cradle of the Renaissance through the eyes of an exper...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.Disc...
Enjoy the coach ride from Florence to Monteriggioni, one of the Medieval gems located on a hilltop a...
Your day begins early in the morning with a tour of Pisa, where you'll admire the stunning Cathedral...
Hop into your luxury minivan in the morning at your hotel in Florence, then relax on the 1-hour jour...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart...