Pitti Palace tour: the magnificence of the Medici dynasty
- Visit the royal palace with a local professional guide
- Skip the line entrance ticket
- See the interior of the Palatine Gallery
- Legendary masterpieces, frescoes and paintings by Raphael, Titian and Rubens
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art collection of the Medici family inside of their last sumptuous residence. This collection includes remarkable masterpieces by Botticelli, Titian, Rubens, Caravaggio and many other Italian and European painters from the XVth to the XVIIth centuries.
This tour offers the opportunity to explore Palazzo Pitti, the splendid Renaissance palace of the Medici Dinasty as well as the corridors of the Palatine Gallery hosting one of the most important Italian collections of works from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- 2 hour guided tour
- Entrance ticket
- Children (5 and under): Free
- Youth (6-17 years of age): Reduced
- Pitti Palace (main entrance)
- Tuesday and Saturday (from 15th March to 31st October)
- Wednesday - Friday (from 1st November to 14th March )
- At 2.30pm
Save on the price of the guided tour booking this excursion for independent travelers with round-tri...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated o...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...