Pitti Palace tour: the magnificence of the Medici dynasty
- Visit the royal palace with a local professional guide
- Skip the line entrance ticket
- See the interior of the Palatine Gallery
- Legendary masterpieces, frescoes and paintings by Raphael, Titian and Rubens
Take a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments to experience the private art collection of the Medici family inside of their last sumptuous residence. This collection includes remarkable masterpieces by Botticelli, Titian, Rubens, Caravaggio and many other Italian and European painters from the XVth to the XVIIth centuries.
This tour offers the opportunity to explore Palazzo Pitti, the splendid Renaissance palace of the Medici Dinasty as well as the corridors of the Palatine Gallery hosting one of the most important Italian collections of works from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- 2 hour guided tour
- Entrance ticket
- Children (5 and under): Free
- Youth (6-17 years of age): Reduced
- Pitti Palace (main entrance)
- Tuesday and Saturday (from 15th March to 31st October)
- Wednesday - Friday (from 1st November to 14th March )
- At 2.30pm
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...