Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti 3-Day Tour
- Explore Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti area
- Ice cream and wine tasting in Chianti area
- Guided visit in Siena with walking tour
- Dinner in San Gimignano
- 2 nights in B&B accommodation
Day 1: Florence - Siena - San Gimignano
Your coach will take you from Florence to Siena to join in a walking tour in the Renaissance city; during the day, you will also visit the Cathedral. After lunch, continue your journey to San Gimignano where you will spend the night.
Day 2: San Gimignano
Enjoy a full day of free time, then have a sit and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant with wonderful views of the Tuscan countryside.
Day 3: San Gimignano-Siena-Chianti-Florence-Return
Board your coach in the afternoon and participate in a wine tasting in a wine cellar in the Chianti countryside. You will then return to Florence in the evening.
- Tour from Florence to San Gimignano and Siena with tour escort and local guide
- All visits and entrance fees in San Gimignano and Siena as per tour program
- 2 nights with B&B service accommodation in San Gimignano including breakfast in 3 or 4-star hotel
- Dinner at a local restaurant in San Gimignano with typical Tuscan menu (beverages included)
- Hotel city tax
- Everything not mentioned in "Included" field
minimum of 2pax
Departure: Adua Square
Return: Adua Square
Adua Square in Florence at 8.30 am
Please wear appropriate clothing for church and comfortable shoes
Tour available for a minimum of 2 people
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with...
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high speed train. Art, Cultur...
Day 1: Florence - Cinque Terre - Santa MargheritaGet on your coach to reach Manarola. Board a cruise...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
From a religious pilgrimage site to the famous chocolate city: join our tour through the rolling gre...
Discover Florence from a new point of view: stroll in the alleys of the historic center as your guid...
Delve in and traverse Florence’s rich artistic legacy with a full-immersion experience of the city’s...
Art is intimidating, and few art museums are more impressive than Italy’s greatest vault of masterpi...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...