Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti 3-Day Tour
- Explore Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti area
- Ice cream and wine tasting in Chianti area
- Guided visit in Siena with walking tour
- Dinner in San Gimignano
- 2 nights in B&B accommodation
Day 1: Florence - Siena - San Gimignano
Your coach will take you from Florence to Siena to join in a walking tour in the Renaissance city; during the day, you will also visit the Cathedral. After lunch, continue your journey to San Gimignano where you will spend the night.
Day 2: San Gimignano
Enjoy a full day of free time, then have a sit and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant with wonderful views of the Tuscan countryside.
Day 3: San Gimignano-Siena-Chianti-Florence-Return
Board your coach in the afternoon and participate in a wine tasting in a wine cellar in the Chianti countryside. You will then return to Florence in the evening.
- Tour from Florence to San Gimignano and Siena with tour escort and local guide
- All visits and entrance fees in San Gimignano and Siena as per tour program
- 2 nights with B&B service accommodation in San Gimignano including breakfast in 3 or 4-star hotel
- Dinner at a local restaurant in San Gimignano with typical Tuscan menu (beverages included)
- Hotel city tax
- Everything not mentioned in "Included" field
minimum of 2pax
Departure: Adua Square
Return: Adua Square
Adua Square in Florence at 8.30 am
Please wear appropriate clothing for church and comfortable shoes
Tour available for a minimum of 2 people
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with...
On this tour you will walk through the villages of the Cinque Terre in one day, admiring and explori...
A new independent tour with daily departure from Florence by roundtrip high-speed train. Art, cultur...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
Day 1: Florence - Cinque Terre - Santa MargheritaGet on your coach to reach Manarola. Board a cruise...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
From a religious pilgrimage site to the famous chocolate city: join our tour through the rolling gre...
Enjoy a morning guided tour of the famous Pisa Miracles' square. Get on board a comfortable minivan ...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...