Skip-the-line tickets for the Uffizi Gallery
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery with priority access and save up to 2 hours of your time
- With the skip-the-line + audioguide option, get commentary for the Uffizi, the Palazzo Vecchio, the Ponte Vecchio and the Duomo
- With the skip-the-line + guided visit option, get a deeper experience with the insights of a professional guide
- Choose the VIP skip-the-line ticket and take advantage of a Musement representative who will give you assistance at the meeting point
- Admire the new rooms dedicated to Caravaggio, Leonardo and Raffaello
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous art galleries in Italy and in the whole world: buy this official ticket to visit it today and avoid wasting hours in queues to conserve your energy to fully enjoy the masterpieces that await you! With the “Skip-the-line entrance + audioguide" option, you'll also be able to rent an audio guide that will accompany you during the visit of the Gallery; the audio guide also includes Palazzo Vecchio (exterior), Ponte Vecchio and the Duomo of Florence (exterior), which you can visit at your pace while listening to the recorded commentary.
The Gallery was designed and built by the famous architect and painter Giorgio Vasari, Cosimo I de' Medici's favorite artist. This facility was intended to house the offices (“uffizi” in sixteenth-century Florentine language) of the magistrates of the city; Cosimo I wanted the collections that the Medici family had accumulated to be placed on the piano nobile of the new building. Very soon, this became the place where the works of artists such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo were collected, but the museum was officially opened to the public in 1765.
Today the Uffizi Gallery is one of the top destinations for travelers all over the world and it's especially famous for its incredible collection of Renaissance paintings. Special sections are dedicated to German, Dutch and Flemish art. The works of Giotto, Simone Martini, Piero della Francesca, Botticelli, Mantegna, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Dürer, Rembrandt and Rubens are just a small part of the many wonders that can be admired in the rooms of this extraordinary museum. Admire the eight new rooms dedicated to Caravaggio, where you will find on display the Medusa, the Bacchus, the Sacrifice of Isaac and other masterpieces by Merisi, alongside the paintings of other great 17th century artists such as Artemisia Gentileschi, Velazquez, Rembrandt, Van Dyck and Rubens. Don't miss out on the new room dedicated to Michelangelo and Raffaello - a collection of eleven masterpieces by these two artists including the Tondo Doni and the Madonna del Cardellino. Lastly, until 9 July, 2018, visit the space dedicated to Leonardo with the Adoration, the Annunciation and the Baptism.
Choose among 4 ticket options the one that best suits you:
- Skip-the-line ticket (only entrance)
- Skip-the-line ticket + audioguide (English, Spanish, Italian)
- Skip-the-line ticket + guided tour (only on weekends)
- Skip-the-line VIP ticket (Musement assistance at the meeting point with brief explanation about the museum)
- Entrance to the Uffizi with priority access (with all tickets option)
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide (only if selected upon purchase) for the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio (exterior), Ponte Vecchio and Florence Cathedral (exterior)
- Guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery (Saturday and Sunday, only if selected upon purchase)
- Musement assistance at the meeting point (tickets delivery, escort to the entrance and brief explanations about the museum) if option selected
- Citizens aged between 18 and 25, of the European Union and of non-EU countries on the condition of reciprocity
- Reduced tickets are subject to availability. If the reduced or free options are not available on a certain day or time, it means that availability has run out
Free (in any case, advance payment is required to skip the line):
- Children under 18 (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Guides and tourist interpreters of the European Union
- ICOM, ICOMOS and ICCROM members
- School children of the European Union and their teachers within the established quota
- Teachers and students of: fine arts academies or corresponding institutes of the European Union; faculty of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, educational sciences; degree courses in literature or literary subjects with archaeological or historical-artistic orientation of the faculties of literature and philosophy or faculties and corresponding courses established in the Member States of the European Union
- Permanent and fixed-term contract teachers at public schools or Italian schools (to demonstrate their status, teachers must present at the ticket office suitable documentation issued by the Ministry of Education or self-certification with identity document)
- Disabled people and their companion
- Journalists of the European Union in good standing with the payment of the association fees for the current year, by showing a suitable document
- Free: 0-5 years
- Reduced: 6-17 years
- Reduced: 18-25 years
Piazzale degli Uffizi 6, 50122 Florence | Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
For the SKIP-THE-LINE ENTRANCE option: show up at the Uffizi Gallery (ticket counter for reserved tickets, entrance number 3) at the time you booked.
For the SKIP-THE-LINE ENTRANCE + AUDIO-GUIDE option: collect your audio-guide at Slow Tour Tuscany in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8 at the time you booked (please ring the intercom) and go to the Uffizi Gallery (ticket counter for reserved tickets, entrance number 3) for admission, which is expected to be 30 minutes after the time shown on the voucher. Please don't be late, so as to avoid losing the right to use the tickets.
For the SKIP-THE-LINE ENTRANCE + GUIDED VISIT: please arrive at the meeting point (Via della Lambertesca 2, NOT at the entrance of the Uffizi) at least 15 minutes early (our guide will display a "Musement" sign).
For the VIP SKIP-THE-LINE TICKET: Via della Lambertesca 2, A Musement representative will be waiting for you and will welcome you at the meeting point. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure time. Remember not to go directly to the main entrance of Uffizi Gallery.
- Choosing a time slot on the calendar is mandatory in order to enter the Uffizi Gallery (SKIP THE LINE ADMISSION) or to pick up the audio guide (SKIP THE LINE ADMISSION + AUDIOGUIDE)
- If you choose the SKIP THE LINE ADMISSION + AUDIOGUIDE option, you'll pick up the audio guide at the chosen time by Slow Tour Tuscany, Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8. The expected admission to the Uffizi Gallery is scheduled half an hour after picking up the audio guide (as shown on the voucher). To gain admission to the Gallery, go to the pre-booked ticket counter, door number 3
- Audioguide available in English, Spanish and Italian
- You will be asked for a security deposit of €20 for each rented audio guide; you'll get it back upon return of the undamaged audio guide. In the event that the audio guide gets lost or damaged, you will be required to pay 40 euros
- If you choose the SKIP THE LINE ADMISSION + AUDIOGUIDE option, you can use your headsets or buy them on site, as they will not be provided with the audio guide
- Once purchased the ticket cannot be changed or refunded
- Unfortunately, reduced-price tickets are not available for all dates and times. If you still want to visit the Gallery, you will have to buy a full-price ticket
- Uffizi tickets can't be bought by school groups. Failure to comply with this rule will result in admission not being granted and no reimbursement will be possible
- During International Women's Day, to be held on March 8th, admission to museums, archaeological areas and state monuments will be free of charge for all women
- From 5 to 10 March, during the week of culture, admission will be free
- From Tuesday to Sunday: 8.15am - 6.50pm
- Closed: every Monday, 25 December, 1 January 1st
Slow Tour Tuscany (audio guide collection)
- Every day: 9:30am - 6:30pm
- The audioguide is available in English, Spanish and Italian
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am or 3.00pm
VIP skip-the-line ticket
- From Tuesday to Sunday
- Morning entrance tickets
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important museums in Florence with a single ticket! Visit Uf...
Benefit from skip-the-line tickets to the Galleria dell'Accademia in Florence and visit one of the m...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
Want to visit the famous Accademia Gallery without waiting in a long line? Thanks to this skip-the-l...
Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy h...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Join a fun day trip to the Chianti countryside to meet other travellers of the same age and to disco...