Pisa Square of Miracles tour with entrance to the Cathedral
- Discover Pisa and its famous Square of Miracles
- Visit the impressive Cathedral with an expert, local guide
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside.
Travel through the picturesque Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa, then let your guide take you to the Square of Miracles. You will learn the history of the Leaning Tower (exterior) and the Baptistery (exterior) before visiting the inside of the beautiful Cathedral. The Square of Miralces in Pisa was enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list in 1987. The name "Square of Miracles" comes from a poem line by Gabriele D'Annunzio, who defined "miracles" the architectural monuments of the square after World War I.
At the end of the guided visit relax in the beautiful green lawn that surrounds the Tower, the Cathedral and the Baptistery, take some pictures or go shopping before coming back to Florence.
- Transportation from/to Florence
- Multilingual tour escort
- Expert, local guide in Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral (subject to availability - in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri)
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower
- Everything not mentioned in "Included" field
- Child (0-3 years old): free of charge
- Child (4-12 years old): reduced
Piazzale Montelungo, 50129 Firenze FI
- Russian & Portuguese guided visits are only available in the morning tour
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs. Meet the assistants at 8.15 AM (morning tour) or 2.30 PM (afternoon tour) and give them your voucher
- It is strongly recommended to wear appropriate clothing for church and comfortably shoes
- Tour is guaranteed when the minimum number of participants is reached. (Min: 2 people)
- The entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability and cannot be booked in advance, in case of no availability the entrance to the Cathedral will be replaced with the visit to Piazza dei Cavalieri
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 8.00am
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...