Guided boat trip in the historic center of Gent
- Sit back and relax and enjoy the great views of Gent
- The tour runs every day with departure every 20 minutes
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city.
Departing from the Graslei, you'll get on board of an informative cruise of 40 minutes through the historical city center of Gent. You'll travel back to the Middle Ages and learn about the prestigious past of the city. You'll pass by the beautiful house fronts of the Graslei, the big old meat-market, the rugged and steep walls of the Castle of Counts.
- 40-minute boat trip
- Guide and live explanations
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Senior 60+ and students (with valid ID): reduced
- Children (3-11): reduced
Graslei 7, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Show your voucher at the ticket office (white and green stripes) before boarding. Our jetty is located on the GRASLEI (near house number 7).
- Live commentaries in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch
- From 16th October to 31st March
Departure every 20 minutes from 11.00am to 4.00pm
- From 1st April to 15th october
Departure every 20 minutes from 10.30am to 6.30pm
No boat trip on 25th December and 1st January
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city while enjoying a Gulden Draa...
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Discover the Train Word museum which was awarded three stars for the 4th consecutive year in the 201...
Discover the Atomium which is today a unique and iconic creation in the history of architecture and ...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
In 2020, the Museum of Fine Arts in Ghent (MSK) is organizing the biggest Jan van Eyck exhibition ev...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Book this combo tour of the best of Brussels in one day. This tour is an excellent introduction to B...
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of ...
Do you dream of tasting exceptionally delicious and refined chocolate? Look no further! Come taste &...