Albayzin and Sacromonte private walking tour
- Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm
- Explore the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains
- Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte with an expert guide
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter while enjoying the view of the great Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains. Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte and enjoy every viewpoint while your expert guides share the history, art and construction details of every spot, with you and your group. You will make a final stop for a drink with a tapa.
- Drink and tapa
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
Calle San Jerónimo 10
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 6 people
- Daily at 5.00pm
- Blackout dates: Easter, 25 December, 1 January
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the ex...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...