Albayzin and Sacromonte private walking tour
- Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm
- Explore the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains
- Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte with an expert guide
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish quarter and savour the essence of its gypsy quarter while enjoying the view of the great Alhambra and Sierra Nevada mountains. Wander around the Albayzin and Sacromonte and enjoy every viewpoint while your expert guides share the history, art and construction details of every spot, with you and your group. You will make a final stop for a drink with a tapa.
- Drink and tapa
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
Calle San Jerónimo 10
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 6 people
- Daily at 5.00pm
- Blackout dates: Easter, 25 December, 1 January
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...