Guided visit to the Alhambra Palaces by night
- Small guided groups (max. six) for a more personal experience
- Feel the atmosphere of the ‘Thousand and One Nights’
- See courtyards illuminated and transformed by moonlight
- A really magical way to see the Alhambra
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the exotic architecture to life
This exclusive guided tour of the Nasrid Palaces in small groups of up to six covers all the palaces of the Moorish royal family, from the courtroom in the Palace of Mexuar, the Hall of Ambassadors and the Palace of Comares to the Palace of the Lions, where kings and queens of the Alhambra lived their private life.
The two-hour tour delves into the legends and stories of these palaces and illuminates hidden romances by the light of the stars.
- Guided night visit in the Nasrid Palaces
- Transportation in public transport
- Entrance fee combined ticket, Alhambra Experiences: Nighttime Nasrid Palaces
- Free for children 0-5 years old
- Reduced for youth 6-11 years old
Calle Libreros, 10, 18001 Granada, Spain
Kiosk CICERONE at Plaza Bib-Rambla. Green and white kiosk located at the closest corner to the Cathedral
- Group size: minimum 2 maximum 6 people
- People under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Fridays and saturdays:
- From March 15th to October 14th at 9.30pm
- From October 15th to March 14th at 7.30pm
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...