Guided tour of Albaicín and Sacromonte
- Albaicín, the more ancient neighborhood of Granada
- Introduce yourself into the history, the essence and the soul of the city
- Stunning views of the Alhambra
- The typical Moorish medieval houses called Carmen
Opposite to the Sabika Hill you will found the quarter of the Albaicín, the more ancient neighborhood of Granada and, certainly, the most beautiful once watchs the Alhambra and offer to anyone who dare to walk through its narrow and labyrinthine streets.
Explore the islamic neighborhood is to introduce yourself into the history, the essence and the soul of Granada and its people. This guided tour will offer you stunning views of the Alhambra, cobbled streets and an insight of how was this quarter and its residences during the 14th and 15th centuries.
Doubtless, the Albaicín is the neighborhood that has kept perfectly its Moorish medieval charming houses called "Carmen".
Sacromonte is a picturesque district of the eastern area of the city and limits with other neighbourhoods such as Albaizín, San Pedro, Realejo-San Matías, El Fargue and Haza Grande. It is located on the hill and valley of Valparaíso, in front of the Alhambra.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Tickets for monuments
- Food and drinks
Plaza Nueva, 6, 18010 Granada, Spain
Plaza Nueva (in front of the main door of the Chancillería)
- Group size: max. 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.00am and 4.00pm
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...