Historic guided tour of Granada and Albaycín
- Walk through the historic center of Granada and one of its most iconic neighborhoods
- Admire the cathedral, one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance
- Explore the Albayzin neighborhood, one of the ancient centers of Granada Muslim
Make the most of your visit to Granada strolling through the historic center and one of its most iconic neighborhoods, with the hand of your guide. Go beyond simple urban tourism and appreciate the historical center which has undergone thousands of changes since it was originated by the work of the Andalusian people. You will see the sights of the historic center of Granada, such as the Alcaicería (old silk market) or around the cathedral (one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance). Then you will get lost among the narrow streets of the Albayzin neighborhood, one of the ancient centers of Granada Muslim Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1984.
This tour is a journey through the transformation of a historic village that will show the many changes that the city suffered after the conquest of it by the Catholic Monarchs, also recognizing Muslim elements still preserved. Dare to walk in a totally different way through the streets of Granada and be brought along on a walk through the history of this beautiful city.
- Plaza del Carmen, Madrasa, Alcaicería and around the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Darro River Race
- Official guide
- Lunch or another activity in the city
- Tickets for the monuments
- Free for children 0-11 years old
Calle San Jerónimo 10
Cicerone Customer Center-Shop
- Group size: max. 30 people
- Daily at 10.30am
- No departures on 6 and 7 March, 25 December and 1 January
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...