Rent a scooter 125cc and explore Granada
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Do not miss any corner of this magic city with the most diverting scooter rental in Granada at the most attractive prices you can find. In Cooltra you will find all the information related to the scooter rental. We have more than 100 points located in Spain, Italy, France, Portugal and Brazil. In addition, we also offer you different types of insurance and we have many extras and accessories that you will find available in our Cooltra stores and online!
Renting a scooter with Cooltra is the best option for traveling around in a unique, convenient and fast way. You get an opportunity to go through more than 70 km of sunny coast and discover local attractions in small villages of Alpujarra which are becoming more and more popular as countryside tourism. Do not forget to see a spectacular flamenco show in Granada. Moreover, our team is always happy to give you advice to help you enjoy your holidays to the fullest, and follow our suggestions if you are looking for the best beaches, the most famous clubs or any other kind of information about the activities in Granada.
- Second helmet
- Insurance excess reduction
- Hotel delivery service
- Other extras
Cooltra Granada, Av. Pampaneira, 9, 18001 Granada, España
- To rent a scooter you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of the country in which you rent the scooter
- You must leave a security deposit of 150€ paid by credit card which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract
- All our scooters are rented with one helmet, full-risk insurance with excess and roadside assistance.
- From Monday to Friday: 9.30 - 14.00, 16.00 - 19.00
- Closed on 25 December, 1 and 6 January
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the ex...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...