Skip-the-line tickets and audio guide to the Alhambra, Palace of Charles V, Generalife and Alcazaba
- Visit at your own pace the Alhambra fortress, the Palace of Charles V, the Generalife palace and its gardens with an audio guide
- Explore all the surroundings of the monument
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card of each participant
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Declared Heritage by UNESCO, the Alhambra is one of the most visited monuments in the world and the most demanded in Spain.
Enjoy this visit with a latest generation audio guide. You can visit at your own leisure and without haste the Alhambra fortress, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Palace of Charles V and all the surroundings of the monument. This visit will transport you to past centuries and will make you fall in love with Granada.
The audio guide is available in: Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese and Arabic.
- Alhambra ticket to access the Alcazaba, Generalife and gardens
- Audio guide (Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese and Arabic)
- Entrance fees
- Audio-guided tour
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces
- Food and drinks
- Transfers to the hotel
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-11 years): reduced
Paseo del Generalife s/n, Granada, Spain
- For safety and requirement of the Board of the Alhambra, your reservation must include your name and surname, ID / passport, age and nationality for all participants (including minors)
- 24-48 hours before the tour operator will send you via email all the documentation. In this email will be Alhambra tickets and bonuses to collect audio guides. It is not necessary to print the email, showing the pdf you can access to pick up the audio guides and enter the Alhambra
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- If you arrive late or do not carry your passport or ID, you will not be able to complete the tour and you will not be entitled to a refund
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures: ...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...