- Benefit from up to 50% discounts on more than 150 attractions
- Free use of subway, suburban train, bus and harbour ferry
- Save up to 25% in selected restaurants, cafes and shops
- Visit Hagenbeck's zoo, musicals or the famous Elbphilharmonie
Experience Hamburg and save money. With the Hamburg CARD you benefit from special discounts at over 150 partners in the city and can explore the nordic metropolis comfortable, flexible and inexpensive. In addition to classics such as harbour, Alster and city tours, this card also includes popular attractions, numerous museums and great restaurants. Enjoy also the free use of public transport.
Some of the more than 150 discounts at a glance:
- Harbour tours, Alster tours and museum ships
- Sights, museums and exhibitions: Archaeological Museum, Port Museum, Hamburg Dungeon, Hamburger Kunsthalle, Miniatur Wunderland, Elbphilharmonie, Sankt Pauli Museum
- Opera, theater and musicals: Disneys The Lion King and TINA - The Tina Turner Musical
- Walking tours, guided bike and bus tours
- Hagenbeck's zoo and tropical aquarium
- Sports activities
- Excursions in and around Hamburg
- Free use of public transport
- Reduced admission to museums, various sights and activities
- Groups of up to five people: reduced
Hamburg Central Station, Kirchenallee, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Please redeem your printed voucher at the Hamburg Tourist Information at the Hamburg main railway station. Directions: underground and suburban railway "Hauptbahnhof", main exit "Kirchenallee". Opening hours: Monday-Saturday from 9.00am-7.00pm, Sundays and public holidays from 10.00am-6.00pm, 24 December 10.00am-4.00pm, 1 January 11.00am-6.00pm
- Ticket options: 1-day ticket, 2-day ticket, 3-day ticket, 4-day ticket, 5-day ticket
- The group card can be used by up to five people of any age
- Free use of bus, train and harbour ferries in the Hamburg Transport Association (HHV). Valid for Hamburg fare rings AB, including Airport
- Valid until close of business (at 6.00am on the following day) on the days you booked, for as many rides as you like in 2nd class, including express bus
- Individual and group tickets for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days
- You choose which of the offers you would like to attend and when
Many questions are hidden behind the new landmark of Hamburg - the Elbphilharmonie. This tour will a...
Visit Hamburg's highlights with an all-inclusive sightseeing pass and travel for free by metro, bus,...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
One of the top sights in Hamburg takes you through 600 years of dark Hamburg history. Legends of byg...
The tour guide will take you into the old town of Hamburg, because that's the only way to discover H...
Auf dieser Tour begeben wir uns auf Spurensuche – wir besuchen die schönsten der Hamburger Tatort-Dr...
Get ready to dive into the past of the area in front of the former Hamburg rampart. You will discove...
Spannende Geschichten von den den alten Backsteingemäuern der historischen Speicherstadt bis zu den ...
Starten Sie Ihren Besuch in der Elbphilharmonie mit einem entspannten Elphi-Info-Frühstück im Störte...
Mit diesem spannenden Rundgang lernen Sie Hamburg als »Elbmetropole« kennen. Als Stadt am Wasser. Si...