Helsinki private walking tour
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s friend or family, this private tour is specifically designed so that you will get to know Helsinki intimately.
On your 3-hour private tour with you’ll discover the heart of Helsinki. What’s great about this tour is that you get to see the famous landmarks but also the hidden gems that really make the city so special. Enjoy the vibrant and lively Market Square where you’ll experience first hand the Finnish culture and traditions against the backdrop of the beautiful harbor. Enjoy the impressive Presidential Palace and Senate Square, and admire the beautiful melding of nature and architecture at the Rock Church.
On a private tour, your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalized recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!
- Relaxed and personal guided tour
- City walk
- Central meeting point
- Private guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tickets to attractions
Aleksanterinkatu 9, 00101 Helsinki, Finland
Meet your guide at the Paulig Kulma Cafe, Aleksanterinkatu 9, 00100 Helsinki
- Tour in English
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes
- Age restrictions for participation are a minimum of 15 years of age
The tour operates at 10.00am and 2.00pm
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. ...
Ein Kurztrip nach Tallinn ist eine perfekte Ergänzung zu einer Städtereise nach Helsinki. Entspannen...
Explore the heart of Helsinki including the Esplanadi Boulevard, the Design District and Senate Squa...