Seaside fishing and BBQ with salmon
- Learn from the skills and guidance of a local expert
- Connect with Helsinki's nature in this fun fishing experience
- Enjoy a nice Finnish BBQ once the tour is done
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. The expert guide will take you to the best suburban area in Helsinki to enjoy some fishing. You will find plenty of spectacular fishing spots right along the seaside and you will get to catch different species like perch, grayling, trout and salmon. During the tour you will be provided with fishing equipment as well as tips on how to catch the fish. And once the fishing is done a Finnish BBQ with salmon will be waiting for you as the final part of the tour.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 10 km radius of Helsinki city center
- Fishing equipment
- Wild fishing license
- Campfire BBQ Salmon
- Children (5-14): Reduced
- Infant (0-4): Free
Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. Arrangements for pick up can be done after booking confirmation.
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Product may be canceled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- Every day at 10.00am
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
With your Helsinki Card, you'll enjoy a number of benefits that will help you discover and experienc...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Enjoy a half-day tour of the old wooden town of Porvoo. See its picturesque yards and narrow streets...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
Explore the heart of Helsinki including the Esplanadi Boulevard, the Design District and Senate Squa...