Full-day tour of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Enjoy a swim in the therapeutic waters
- Explore the holy city of Jerusalem
- Walk through the Old City markets
- Enjoy a pick-up service from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
Enjoy a full-day tour of Jerusalem before venturing to the Dead Sea. Your tour begins with hotel pick-up from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and then you will explore Jerusalem and be guided to a view of the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane. You will enter the Old City through the Zion Gate to the Byzantine Cardo and then continue on to the Jewish Quarter and then arrive at the Western Wall. After this you will continue with a walk along the Via Dolorosa and follow the Stations of the Cross to arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Before leaving Jerusalem you will walk through the Old City markets where you will be able to purchase souvenirs. After, you will enjoy a drive to the Dead Sea. On the way you will stop at the sea level marker where, on a clear day you can see Jericho in the distance. Finally, you will stop at the Dead Sea for a swim or float in the mineral rich waters before being dropped back off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Beach access
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal insurance
- Health insurance
You will be picked up direct from your Tel Aviv or Jerusalem hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Dress code in Jerusalem: modest dress and covered shoulders
- If you wish to swim, it is recommended to bring your own swim suit and towel
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- Operates daily
- Hotel pick-up:
- from Jerusalem at 8.30am
- from Tel Aviv at 7.15am (extra fee)
After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
While enjoying the drive through the Judean desert getting a view for the Good Samaritan Inn, the Mo...